Re: [A/S] Swinging' from the ball recap

There has been a great deal of monday morning quiarder backing.I dont believe
that all the advice is valid all the time .how do you speed up to stop sway
if the traffic in front is stopped andyou are caught up with no where to go?
all the fancy and expencive hitches in the world are not the majic bullet nor is
having the biggest heavest tow vichile the answere.Avoiding accidents require
many things not the least is the care and road smart of the driver. That said
no matter how much care is used it is still possable to get caught up in a
situtation that you have no controll of.Also who among us have not been guilty
of sometimes not giving opur full attention to our driving?
The discussion of an accident is a healthy thing it should at least be the
cause for some self examination.
Jim Smith