Re: [A/S] Re: Swinging on the Ball

I've never seen it on a TT, but I have been behind one
of those U-Haul trailers that did this.  Same thing it
didn't take more than about 3 full yaw cycles to take
the trailer and the car off the road.  Luckily the
vehicles both stayed upright and linked together.

What's scary about this is it happend so fast.  It
makes me wonder sometimes, that even those most of us
know the proper procedure to pull a trailer out of a
sway condition, will it happen so fast that you really
don't have time to react?

Jack Canavera
STL. Mo.
'04 Classic S.O. 30'