RE: [A/S] Insurance for my Airstream PLEASE HELP!!!

Tom & Bev; your question is a good one and timely, do you have all of
your receipts and do you have a log of the amount of time spent on
repairs and replacements, if so take this info to your insurance
company, if they will not insure for that amount then contact Formost
Insurance (they advertise in the Blue Beret)I am sure that they will
insure you for the fair market value based on your records of what you
have put into the trailer, less depreciation. Good Luck,  Bob Cornute
WBCCI 4953 & VAC '77 31' International