Re: [A/S] instant hot water

I don't have one here, I did have one in my last two houses.  They would hiss
and spit and carry on.... plus they suck an amazing amount of electricity for
such a small appliance.

I thought I would really miss mine, but I got a Sunbeam Hot Shot and I'm just
as happy with it....happier maybe because I don't have all the hissing and
spitting.

I pour a cup or two of cold water in the top, hit the button, and in a matter
of seconds it's boiling temperature.  Much quicker than using a microwave for
heating water...not as quick as your instant hot though.... I'm never in
*that* much of a hurry though. <g>

I love California...... wish I was there with you.

Hunter