Re: [A/S] Snail mail forwarding.

We have used the Escapees Mail Service for the past five years and have found
them to be EXCELLENT.  While we are settled for the winter in South Texas, we
have it forwarded weekly - when we are traveling the rest of the year, we
have it forwarded anytime we light for a week or so.  It has ALWAYS arrived
within 2-3 days.  If you are looking for something in particular, they will go
through your mail to see if it is there before forwarding.  If you request it,
they will even open something and read it to you.

Verna