Re: [A/S] Battery Locations

Hi Hunter,

Your right, it would probably be easier to fix the leak, however the
previous owner sliced open the tops of the battery
compartments.  I havent resealed them yet.  I've thought of
riveting lexan covers over them.  I'm not really happy with having
the batteries located under the futon in front anyway, that's why I
thougth someone might have an altenative.  I'm thinking of
welding up some angle brackets for form a frame for the
batteries to rest on behind the propane tanks.  That  would give
more storage inside also.
Thanks for your help,
Jack