Re: [A/S] Hello From Jackson Center - Oops

10" dual axle cost is $2,000 and 12" dual axle is $2,100.  The price is for the
whole package and includes the hydraulic pump and installation.  I have seen the
parts listed on at least one web site so if you were an experienced brake man
you could do it yourself.  Any dealer could do it but I would not want to be
their first installation.  Don't know about the sealed bearings call or email
their service advisor Chris Burch, 937-596-6111, cburch@airsteam.com.