Re: [A/S] tank capacities

I think if you fill it with Clorox and water and it freezes, it will split.
Water, which is mainly what you're talking about here, expands when it
freezes and exerts very powerful force on the container. It also doesn't
take much of a drop in temperature below freezing to start the expansion
cycle.
So don't put anything in the water holding tank.
The only place any liquid should exist in a winterised trailer is in the
drain trap, in case water has remained in the U. That liquid should be RV
anti-freeze.
Clorox and water -- I think you have mixed up the purifying procedure with
the winterising procedure.
Sarge
From the land of ice and no hockey
London Ontario