Re: [A/S] Exterior numbers

To elaborate on what Patti said...

We joined WBCCI strictly so we could be members of the Vintage Club.
Otherwise, we wouldn't have joined at all because we figured that most of
the members were retired (we were in our 40's), and we really wouldn't be
able to relate.

When we joined, we had the choice of joining a "local" unit or be a member
at large.

I figured "what the heck" and joined our local unit (Cincinnati Ohio Unit).
This turned out to be one of the best decisions I have made in a long time.

The members of our unit are friendly and extremely FUN! I can only hope to
be as active and fun when I reach retirement age. Every one of our unit''s
rallies has something new and different. For example, at our Installation
rally we built "Marshmallow Guns" out of PVC pipe and shot
mini-marshmallows at targets (and each other). You should have see the 70+
year old folks doing this. It was a riot!

So, when/if you sign up for WBCCI. I strongly encourage you to join and
participate in your local unit, as opposed to being a member at large. You
will be gald you did!

Dave