Re: tank capacities

Hello John, First off, we need to know what length your trailer
is and then we need to know if it has a center or rear bath. Another
thing you can do is contact the Airstream factory at 937-596-6111,
if you do not get any response off this sight. I can not imagining
that happening though. These capacities and other specifications
should be listed in your owners manual,
but if you do not have a manual, these can also be purchased in
Sydney, Ohio. They also have repair manuals. The phone number there
is; 937-492-8885. Richard in
Southwest
Ohio