[A/S] Sanitize water system

exactly right Bob
go buy a filter that your inlet water hose screws into then screw the filter
into the trailer water inlet.  also, use a filter to clean water when you fill
your trailer water tank.  finally, make sure that you sterilize campground hoses
used for both flushing dump tanks/hoses and for filling your trailer tank.  use
a spray bottle with at least 25% clorox to spray that campground dump station
hose before touching it with your CSI gloves<G>.

oh, always change your water filter on your sink once a year.  small cost.
I have a separate faucet on my trailer sink thru which tank water is processed
into drinking water.

do be sure that you meticulously remove all that pink antifreeze if you put any
into your water supply lines.  FAR better instead to use compressed air to blow
out all supply lines to include your toilet and your water heater.

if you are not sure how to do this, have it done by a local RV store.

fwiw
chas