[A/S] Water leak in Argosy we want to sell

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting here.
I hope someone will be able to offer some helpful advice!

We have a 1977 24 foot Argosy motorhome we bought used a few years
ago. The mileage is high 80,000's. We refurbished the interior and
took it on several trips. Now we're thinking of selling it and
getting a trailer instead. Unfortunately, on our very last trip it
began leaking water in the bathroom, which is at the rear of the
vehicle. The carpeting was soaked. This was clean water and not waste
water. In trying to locate the source of the leak, we found we could
not get to the plumbing system by either removing a metal plate on
the underside of the vehicle, or by taking up the carpeting--there
appeared to be no way to remove flooring. It was possible to look
behind the wall of the shower, but the plumbing under the floor seems
inaccessible. This hardly seems possible. We must have missed
something. Does anyone know how to service the bathroom plumbing?

Once it's fixed (being optimistic)what would be the best way to find
an interested buyer? Are there good buyer/seller lists online that
anybody knows of?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Stephanie