Re: [A/S] laminate flooring

We have a 1999 34' Front Kitchen that we bought new.  The very first thing we
did was rip out the carpeting in the front half - (kitchen and dining area)
and laid regular oak flooring.  Then, this last year, we tore our the remainder
of the carpeting and laid Pergo.  There is a slight difference in the
thickness of the wood so we put a strip of trim where the two meet.  We won't go into
detail about laying the wood as others have already answered that - but we
will say we LOVE the results.  Go for it!

Verna