Re: [A/S] Invertor Installation

What is your floor plan? I put one in my older one, and was able to run the
wiring behind the cabinetry and stuff on the side of the trailer back to
where I needed it. Easiest way was to run a heavy extension cord, then cut
the female end off and terminate it in a standard outlet. The other way is
to run 12/3 or 10/3 electrical wire the same route and terminate it. Depends
on how to connect it to the inverter....standard male plug or hard-wired.

Bob Hightower
WBCCI 11365