[A/S] airstream Ebay

I am bidding on an e-bay item# 2491943955  1965 completely rennoviated
airstream. I am new to any kind of travel trailers. I really need some in put to
decide how high I will bid. It is in Florida and I live in Kansas so unable to look
at it. It is pretty much what I have been looking for as I do not want a traditional
kitchen. Will not be camping anywhere without hook ups.  At this point might
pick it up and use it on the way home. The seller said 2 garden hoses would
give me water.  I plan to add a microwave small frig. Thinking I will need to
add a pump and black water tank at a later date if I decide I want a stool. I  am
thinking that if it makes it from Flordia to Kansas and adding 1-2 thousands
dollars  I would have a trailer that would suit my needs. Not sure if I need to
add swaybars and break away brakes or anything else to make it safe. at this
time. Would really appreciate any feed back from anyone. So far I am the
higest bidder and the auction ends Sunday
Thank you Judy B.