Re: [A/S] univolt

 We have always had a hum from the univolt but today it is not humming and
the batterys which it charges seem to be loosing power even though we are
hooked to an alternating power source.  Does anyone know how to test the
univolt?  Is it just one of those things that work or don't work?  How much
to replace the univolt?  Where does one find someone to replace it? IS it
something that anyone can do?

Intelipower with the charge wizard. You can find new ones on ebay or just
search the web. Modern electronics, no hum and they don't over charge the
battery.
Colin
Assorted Vintage Airstreams