Re: [A/S] Airstream and boat transport

A decade or so ago, my nephew and I were in my Cessna 150 flying over the
Mississippi river between Cape Girardeau and St. Louis.   I spotted
something that made me blink, think twice, shake my head and ask him if he
saw what I saw.   There was a very large barge covered with RV's making it's
way up the river.   People in lawn chairs with BBQ grills and umbrellas.   I
circled a few times and made a low pass about 50 feet from the barge, waving
at the people.

Usually when I'm in a plane I'm having more fun than the people I see.  I
think that day was an exception.

Randy Hoops
Springfield, MO