[A/S] Re: Refurbishing old TV antenna

Christopher:
My trailer is 20 years older that yours and my antenna is a different
style, it is in the centre of the roof and folds back and lays down
on top of the roof vent.
I changed my tv antenna cable INSIDE the trailer from 300 Ohn to Coax
cable by installing 75 to 300 ohm converter.   The flat cable is 300
ohm, Coax cable is 75 ohm.   I don't see why you couldn't change to
coax at the antenna.  You would still need the converter.
You can always tape and used heat shrink to seal the joints.  Heat
shrink is available up to 1" diamater.

Lauren WBCCI #7532