RE: [A/S] Hopeful for the Haddaway leadership

Hi gang,
For what it's worth, I recently bought a 64 Overlander to fix up. I'm 51 and have a job
and can't just pull up stakes for long caravansand the International. We joined the
WBCCI and got the first issue of Blue Beret.  Did I feel like a child!  Then I saw the
survey results and felt maybe this wasn't the club for us.  I had nightmares that I'd
get elected to some position and have to wear one of those silly berets!! ( I know they
look good on some people).
We joined the Washington DC unit based on suggestions from this group and I'm looking
forward to meeting some of the members at the Blossom Festival in October in Virginia.
They seemed both young and young at heart when I spoke to them before joining.
George Beebe
64 Overlander
no tow vehicle yet.