Re: [A/S] Introduction-New Member

I forgot to mention that you might even find some trailers with two
furnaces installed. Mine was custom built at the factory (in '91) for a
customer and he wanted two furnaces. He got them. One for the front area
and a completely separate one with its own thermostat to service the
bedroom/bath area. I think it is overkill, but it might be comfortable in
an extremely cold climate.

Hmmm - since he wanted two furnaces, I just realized he might also have
asked for the extra insulation. I wonder if I have it.

Sure would be nice if these trailers came with a window sticker detailing
the options, like cars and trucks. I always save my window stickers just so
later buyers will know the full story.

Jerry  4404