Re: RE:[A/S] safe voltages for Dometic ACs

Mine has a red Low Voltage warning light and it has come on occasionally.
This prompts me to get out a DVM and chase down the cause. Usually
overloaded circuits in the RV campground. At one campground near Mobile, AL
it was a bad connection in the panel feeding 6 sites and was bad enough you
could free the excess heat at one spot on the outside of the powerpanel.
Turns out others around me had complained of tripping breakers, but the
owner denied having a problem. Took him out to the PP and put his hand on
the hot spot...got repaired the next day. Don't assume that RV campgrounds
have reliable electrical systems...most are built outside Code Enforcement
areas and given their size, can have voltage drop issues during times of
high occupancy. Buy a meter...cheapest insurance out there!

Craig