[A/S] Re: leak prevention in argosy

Our 1976 Sovereign, rear bedroom, had a similar leak we could not
easily locate.  The floor was clearly soft, so we removed the inner
skin to find the insulation a soggy mess.  With that removed, we found
the source of the leaks by hosing down the rear of the trailer, top to
bottom.  The culprit was the running lights, which we caulked, but
while we were at it, we caulked everything else that could become a
problem.  Then we replaced the rotten floor and the insulation,
pop-riveted the inner skin back in place, and voila, problem solved.