[A/S] Poor propane flow

Hi, Everybody,

Terrie and I just returned from a great round-trip from Medford, OR, to West
Yellowstone, MT, where we visited friends at their cabin and stayed in our 31'
A/S. I had asked about RV parks in Ontario, OR, two weeks ago; we ended up
staying at the Prospector RV Park in Vale, OR, nearby and found it clean and
quite adequate. (Caveat emptor: the Public Health Service just announced that
Oregon's first West Nile Virus was discovered in a dead crow in Vale, OR.)

On the way back we stayed at the Burns RV Park in Burns, OR, and liked it: lots
of big trees, nice hosts and very convenient on Hwy 20.

Now the question: we were plagued with very poor LP ("Propane") flow the whole
time. One tank reads 3/4 full and the other 1/4 but there were times when we
couldn't even keep one stove burner going and the fridge kept cycling off
("check") due to poor LP pressure. I turned the regulator valve arrow to the
3/4 tank and that didn't help. I tried to top off the 1/4 full tank and it
wouldn't take any more gas!? Is this related? Is it a bad regulator? Spider
webs in the vent? Bad vibes? West Nile Virus of the LP system?!   ;-)

I'd appreciate anyone's advice. Thanks.

Doug Kirkpatrick
Medford, OR

PS Montana in August was great!