Re: [A/S] Pests

Joanne and Jeff, we bought a battery operated, electronic pest repeller at
Best Buy or Lowes.  When we got it home we noticed that it had a very short
(only a few days) battery life, so we took it back for a refund.  We read
somewhere about a product called Mouse Out.  It is designed to be put in farm
equipment that sits for long periods unattended (sounds somewhat like our situation
with the trailer).  It is designed to repel, not kill, rodents from the
operating cabs and motor area.  It sounded like an ideal product for a trailer in
storage, but we have been unable to locate the manufacturer or a dealer.  Anyone
got any ideas for a source?

We use dryer sheets, moth balls, and glue traps and try to check the trailer
at least once a week.  So far, we have seen no signs of an intruder.

Sam
WBCCI 12557