Re: [A/S] Digest Number 2138 Re: new trucks

Thanks for all the replies to the transmission thanks, and yes we do pull in
overdrive I all so ask the dealer about this and i was told that if the
truck did not go in and out of o/d its ok  we've been to south florida and
back several times and no problem and the day day it happen it was about 99
degreesand in heavy traffic so we still don't know but the chev. dealer seen
the trailer and all info on it and sayes were go to go and the truck should
be ok.hahaha Thats why were looking for the 2500 so thanks a lot for all
info..