[A/S] Need Restored or customized Airstreams

Hi Gang,

Just got this email...here it is in its entirety... my frst thought was Peg's
and Patti's trailers....

My name is William DeVizia, I am currently working on a segment for a
TV show that will focus on AIrstreams.  I wonder, if it isn't too much
trouble if you could post my message to you list, in hopes that there
might be some willing participants.

Many Thanks,
William DeVizia

MESSAGE AS FOLLOWS:

Nationally broadcast cable show seeks Airstream trailers that have been
restored (original or customized).  Show is centered around interior
design and is hosted by renown interior designer who wishes to do a
feature story for her program on Airstreams.  Host seeks to  interview
and feature trailers that are original, customized,  and beautiful.

Trailers must be located within NYC Metro area to considered for shoot,
so please respond only if you are near NYC, or can make yourself
available.  This segment will shoot sometime during or nearly after the
2nd week of August.

Thank you for allowing this post on your forum!

Respond to email:

wilbah@mac.com

http://members.aol.com/ILuvBrady/summer2004.htm