Re: Interesting article about camping at Bay Area Wal-Marts

I live in Beavercreek, Ohio, which is just east of Dayton. I see
this abuse at our local Walmart and it is usually high dollar
motorhomes. Sometimes they are there 2 days and out running around
in there car, which is unhooked form there motorhome. they are
probably going to the Air Force Museum, which is also free. You give
some people a inch and they take a mile. A 4 to 8 hour stay I think
is plenty and patronize the store. Richard in Southwest
Ohio