[A/S] Lock pin question for Charlie Burke

I mentioned Charlie because he can usually answer all my questions, if
anyone else knows the answer fire ahead . . .

Somehow the little pin that is used to lock the entry door of our 1972
Overlander, has gotten lost. The pin is threaded and screws into a little
shaft, that moves up and down, to lock the door. My question is; what is the
diameter of the threaded end of the little pin and what type of threads.  I
will attempt to purchase a screw, that I can alter to replace the pin.

Thank you very much . . .

David Crook
1972 Airstream 27' Overlander