falling apart/hauling it home

Hey gang -

I have a 62 safari in Bisbee Az at my bro's house, and it is falling apart at
a shocking speed in his yard! (In the year it's been there, the cabinets have
delaminated, a tire has gone flat, and a soft spot has developed near the
door, and the mirror finish is fading.) This sucks, as it was in pretty great
shape when sent there...

That said, I want it closer to me, but my work schedule doesn't allow me to
leave to get it. I'm an independent contractor massage therapist for a 5 star
hotel here in Seattle. The last thing I need to do is not be here to work if I
want to get my little Sparkling Safari back into fighting(and travelling!)
trim.

Does anyone have any suggestions about hauling her up here? my sister had a
39 ford hauled to PHX from Sacramento, but she remembers NO details of whom or
how much. She did however say that letting the company know they had a 90 day
window - they gave her a price break.

Thanks in advance - I wish I was out rolling along the blue highways with
those on the road. (I am at least vicariously travelling thru the list...)

best Monday wishes -

Llysa Holland