Re: [A/S] Opening change

Whoops--different strokes for different folk, I suppose. I guess
rectangular units aren't just OM (I suppose I had heard of
squarestreams, but presumed it was an urban myth). Sorry if my
opinion offended. I guess being Class C, you might get more space.

Odd--it doesn't look like it has any aluminum in it, at all. Thor
has become a huge corporation these days. Maybe it was intended as a
concept vehicle, intended for production in another unit (common in
the auto industry, since corporations want to make the best use of
its most skilled design teams). So, conceivably it actually has
companions (half siblings?) out there, just not Airstreams.

TTYL...