RE: [A/S] Sway

John - I purposely avoided physics in skool(football (I'm in Texas after
all), horses & girls seemed more fun), but your suggestion strikes me as
good common sense. But then, when your huge investment Airstream is swaying
all over the road,  pulling at your tow vehicle's rear end traction, I'd bet
lots of us wouldn't be using that good sense. Thus your suggestion to go
practice emergency procedures in a large parking lot is good. I don't think
I'll try to induce trailer sway, but a few fairly hard, emergency stops at
the moderate speeds you could achieve in a parking lot is a good idea - some
using the tow vehicle brakes (as a purely learning exercise) and some using
both tow vehicle AND trailer brakes. Sides, I could use some practice
backing the Classic into defined spaces. Heck, I could use some practice
just backing up in a straight line!

Jim Whitworth
Wimberley, Tx