[A/S] 2004 International Recap

Hunter and the gang,

I need to pass along Betty's and my thanks to you and the list serve
group that gathered for this years International.
 It was so nice for mother Hunter to gather us all together and love us
and feed us. Sure makes the trip worthwhile.
Don't worry about the chair Daisy. Just find it a new home or maybe we
will catch up to it next year.
Patti, your coach is beeeeautiful!. It was so good of you to reconfirm
to the guys and gals at the factory that they are the best in the business.
Doug, look forward to throwing in my two cents were I can for your project.

This morning we all woke up to a lovely, muddy mess. As luck would have
it the Silver City movers started pulling out at 7:30 working from the
front to the back. But, before they got to us we decided to give it a
shot. So, we went four wheelin' with our little 31'. Let's hear it for
GMC gas power, rah,rah. Backed out through all that lovely mud with
narry a problem. Great when it works. Hope everybody else is out and
gone. We are spending the night at the Country Roads RV Park at exit 89
of I 90 at the Wisconsin Dells. What a tourist trap. We just loved it.
Well tomorrow we are off to South Dakota.
Ya'll be carefull out there and we WILL see you down the road.

Charlie and Betty