Re: [A/S] Washed exterior and have streaks

Chris,
I do start at the roof with the idea of not having the
dirty water flow over areas I just cleaned.  I don't
like dishwashing detergents and use a product called
Armor-All car wash.  It contains no ammonia or
petroleum products and doesn't mess up my Walbernize
coating that I applied earlier in the year.

Also remember that based on the hardness of your local
water supply, streaks can be the mineral content of
the water staying on the trailer as the water
evaporates.  I try to dry the trailer as best I can.

I have a large squeege that Patty bought from QVC that
is made for drying auto surfaces.  I knock most of the
water off with that and then touch up with a soft
cloth or chamois.

Jack Canavera
STL. Mo.
'04 Classic S.O. 30'