[A/S] free AS in CO

I live on the western slope of the Rockies in CO and have been contacted by
someone who wants to get rid of an Airstream that is installed in his back
yard by the previous owner of the property.  I use the word " installed"
because it has the wheels off and a cement pad poured at the front.  It has
been painted red to match the rest of the buildings on the property.  Steve
is going to dismantle it and take it to the dump if no one wants it.  If
interested, contact me. JPPolly@earthlink.net.
Polly