[A/S] International Rally

For those of us who would like to meet and talk with some of the
vintage trailer owners, do you think it will be okay if we drive up
tomorrow (Sunday)?  Is there any best time?

We have not yet joined the WBCCI, but we were told a day pass could
be purchased for $10/person.  We cannot make it any other time
during the week.  Should we go to the Lansing Civic Center first to
purchase our pass?

Also, where is the Vintage Parking Site - will all the vintage
trailers be parked here?  Thanks!

Carolyne & Mark
1964 Globe Trotter (restoration project)