[A/S] roof vent installation/powerwashing

Hi guys,
Hope you are all having a blast in Lansing!

I need to put a roof vent in my 64 Overlander(not a Tradewind as
previously reported)where the AC unit used to be. Can the roof
support a person either standing, kneeling, crawling etc. or do I
need to do this installation from the side leaning off ladders?  If
the roof can support me I would think I should stay on the riveted
seams since this is probably where the inner supports are. Please
advise.

I am also planning on power washing the trailer. Is there any reason
not to do this?
Thanks for your comments.
George Beebe
Outside Philly, PA