Re: [A/S] ZOLATONE recipe for a '57 Caravanner

well, it is obvious that you have no intention of ever selling it so that is a
good color -- for YOU.  I am sure that your wife will hate it, I have never
known any woman who liked gray used for anything.
Personally, I would look down the road and try to make it easier for at least
the heirs to sell the trailer by using a lighter, more typical (ie, used by
Airstream) color set.

It is a lot of work to do then sit back and look at it after you have put back
all the furniture and realize that this was a HUGE mistake.  <G>

We had to correct several of these at the AS Dealership back when I was working
there, because painting it once had burned out all the project fever in the
owner.

fwiw - good luck and remember, measure twice...
chas