Re: [A/S] Central vacuum question

Thanks for all the information.

Under the bathroom sink would be a nice out of the way location,
however that is not an option for me since a former owner installed
some bypass valves for the water heater there.  As you can imagine
I'd rather keep the bypass valves and put the vac somewhere else.

I'm really surprised that the original unit wasn't somehow vented to
the outside.  In my opinion that is the best feature of a central
unit because that way EVERYTHING is removed from inside.  Also cuts
down on noise too.

Thanks for the shop vac suggestion.  I have also considered a hand
held Dirt Devil style vac too.

Currently using a residential vacuum (1960's Royal) which I take out
to the trailer after every trip.  The real problem is getting around
the double bed which is turned sideways in the bedroom.  Gotta get
out the hose and wands to get around it, and the hose really isn't
long enough.  Looking for some type of unit I can take with us on
long trips.

Thanks all.
Christopher