Re: [A/S] Fantastic Fan leak, how to fix?

Sounds like maybe somebody did not install it correctly. Maybe take it back
and have the shop manager look at it. If you can get an installation sheet
for this product it might have a photo of a correctly done install that you
could show him and ask to have yours re-done similarly.

Techs don't always get it right. You might have drawn an installer who was
just starting to learn his craft.  I had an air conditioner installed a
year ago and the rookie tech (he told me it was his first AC install job)
broke the seal between the adapter pan and the AS roof when installing it -
didn't bother to re-seal or tell me what it needed. Maybe he didn't
understand how it all worked together. Anyway I later took on a lot of rain
water there before discovering what had happened and re-sealed it myself.

Good luck.

Jerry 4404