[A/S] Cingular/Data/Mac

Here's the final word,
half the people at Cingular don't know their product, INCLUDING the techs....
after over two months and countless visits conversations......
the 19.95 Media package is ONLY access from the phone, not a laptop. One must
buy the "data" package, ie 30mb month/24.99 etc unlimited is 74.99.
In fact the guy at the store signed me onto it as he was a great computer
geek, the main office refused to as I "already had it in my Media Pack" uggg....
So, went to get new phone, then got further confused,,,,,Data Connect, GPRS
Data and EDGE GPRS what?
Edge is the fastist, ordered Nokia 6200, got software from Smithmicro.com
awaiting phone......at least I can switch from 30meg to unlimited as I need it,
ie, if I was going to be away a month in the Airstream I can go to the 74.99
plan, does not use any minutes etc. I'm economizing by switching to the family
plan for our two phones...
Hopefully it will all work:)
Dan