[A/S] Re: Need Window for 1975 Argosy

Greetings Rayejean!

Can't provide any leads on a used window, but the last time I checked
the wing windows were still available new through Airstream.  The
only difference between our original wing windows and new ones is in
the tinting - - the new are said to only be available with the solar
gray tint.  The wing windows were my biggest reason for having my
dealer install a front stone guard to protect the difficult to
replace wing windows.

Good luck with your search for a replacement wing window!

Kevin D. Allen
WBCCI/VAC/Free Wheelers #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban (7400
VORTEC/4.10 Differentials)
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre/1975 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible (8.2
Liter V8/2.70 Final Drive)