RE: [A/S] Glacier Park camping

Hi Betty,
I have spent up to a month on 4 different trips to Ennis, MT. It is just
over the hill from Virginia City. Ennis is THE PLACE to go if you fly fish,
but is a very quaint old town. It has several good restaurants and shops to
spend your money in. There is a Campground called Camper Corner just at the
edge of town on the road to Virginia City. You can walk to the entire town
in a matter of minutes. The campground is behind a little local meat market
that is wonderful. Their smoked sausage is super if you can get there before
the locals every day to get any. The road that goes to Virginia City (287)
goes on to the little town of Twin Bridges. There is a restaurant called
"The Old Hotel" that is run by the lady chef from Scotland, and is excellent
if you like gourmet food in a very quaint setting.
We plan to spend the month of September in Ennis this fall.

Joe & Mary Scudder
WBCCI 8624
Wilmington, NC