Re: [A/S] How Heavy a Toad?

Yes, I don't think that the toad and trailer are the same as regards tongue
weight.  My trailer has a tongue weight of around 800 lbs.  The toad is
sitting on all four of its own wheels, and the only weight transferring to
the Travel Home is the portion of the tow bar that it supports.  I will put
it on a tongue scale later today, but probably it is indeed around 20 lbs,
almost negligible really.

Big difference is in the actual weight being pulled.  Truck is 6,000 and
trailer 5,000, whereas MH is 11,000 and toad 3,000.

If anything, the toad behind the MH is less noticible than the trailer
behind the truck.  Agreed,  stopping dictates that the brakes be in order.

-Tom