[A/S] reinforced skylight

I couldn't see spending $129 for a plastic skylight. I temporarlily
reinforced it using fibergals mat and resin.Itseemed to work
ok.Still lets light in,and not very noticeable. Normal sized
skylights,14"x14" are around $12 for campers.Theres no way the
airstream skylight is made much differently,but they charge way more
for it,because they can,because they know we cannot gete it just
anywhere. Can't see paying that much for it. Temporarliy reinforced
it until I can make one out of aluminum or other.