[A/S] Re: Help! Have you seen my dump valve cap?

Greetings Jack!

I am assuming that your Airstream has its original Thetford
fittings.  These caps are available from a number of sources, but
beyond most Airstream dealers they are often special order items.
Camping World lists the Thetford garden hose cap on their website at:

http://www.campingworld.com/browse/skus/index.cfm?skunum=4181

Since it seems like the one on my coach plays a disappearing act at
least once a year, I usually keep at least a pair of the blank caps
as well as a pair of the garden hose adapter caps in my spare-parts
bins in each trailer.  It is amazing how often having an extra has
come in handy - - either to replace one that is missin on my coach or
to help a fellow traveler at a rally or on a caravan.

Good luck with your search for a replacement cap!

Kevin D. Allen
WBCCI/VAC/Free Wheelers #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban (7400
VORTEC/4.10 Differentials)
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre/1975 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible (8.2
Liter V8/2.70 Final Drive)