Re: [A/S] Replacing 8 track

Betty,
We are in the midst of that as well, although we never had an 8 track in
the trailer (even though it is the correct vintage).  We are tired of
trying to get NPR on a portable radio while we are traveling and would also
like to hear some C.D.'s while hanging out in the A/S.  I am looking at
Crutchfield.  You can google them and get the web site.  I have done a lot
of business with them and they are great.  Their catalog lists all of their
equipment's specs so you can see which one has the highest rating for FM
reception, space they take up, etc.  I will build a small cabinet for the
radio/CD player and mount it on the credenza.  It should be a pretty
straight forward install.
Thomas
1978 28' Ambassador