Re: [A/S] Re: Generator Question

Hello the list,

I have a honda EU3000is and before me I have the owners manual. No
where, in the start up proceedure, does it tell you to hook up the
ground wire prior to use. It does say on page 17 under "ground terminal"
This:

Before using the ground terminal, consult a qualified electrician,
e;ectrical inspector or local agency having jurisdiction for local codes
or ordinances that apply to the intended use of the generator.

Reading between the lines the above refers to household applications not RV.

Marius Johnston
2004 Safari LS