Re: [A/S] Digest Number 2024

Hi Chas, I will. Thanks. That's one reason I was wondering how people
transposrt all the extras I'll have now. Generator, oil and gas "can"  I was thinking
they would ride in a platic Rubbermaid type box to keep the smell down. I
don't want everything in the back of the truck to smell like gasoline.

I will never run the genset while I'm asleep, it'll be locked back up in the
truck overnight, but thanks George for the warning.  My main interest in it is
to watch tv using the satellite dish.

Hunter

 http://members.aol.com/airstm2268/roadtrip2003.htm