Re: [A/S] 1965 airstream

On the other hand if Big is what you want go for it.  :>)

I've been full timing solo in a 34' 1991 Limited and haven't found any
campground limitations.

If your careful you can go anywhere with a 35'. Just plan ahead and go
slower than normal.

I've managed to pull all over the East Coast, thru Philly, Trenton, Boston
and had no problems as long as I was careful.  I travel a lot of small
towns and narrow back roads with and without traffic, no problem.

If you are not good at backing, either ask for a pull thru site or go to
the local super center and practise backing until you've got it. You have
an advantage as there are two of you.  As a single I have to get in and out
a lot to back into a tight area.  Good exercise! LOL

Each person has their own perception of what's easy and what's hard.

Take me, for the last 60 years I thought cooking was hard.  The last two
weeks I've learned that my fears (lack of knowledge and experience) were
the only thing holding me back. I don't eat out much anymore.  Cheaper and
healthier.  We learn so much so late.

You only go around once. Have all the fun you can.  "Because Time Fly's"

Patti is very right when she said you need a good tow vehicle.  Her
surburan will do just nice so will Hunter's F-250, or my
Excursion.  You need a long wheel base and a big vehicle for safety.