[A/S] Sticky Stuff

If you are trying to clean the "vinyl" walls the sticky stuff cleans right
up with Nature's Orange by Trewax.  I have heard this cleaner is also good
on Zolotone but I have only used it a little on Zolotone so I don't know for
sure.  Not all orange cleaners are the same.  This one really works.   I
cleaned a 1977 31'er with it.  The Airstream I cleaned was not smoked in but
the walls were very sticky.  An extra benifit of this cleaner is that is
smells good.  You can actually work in the trailer with the cleaner and not
get overwelmed with fumes.

Shirley